Delta Dental of California today announced additional changes to its leadership structure to align with the promotion of Sarah Chavarria to president, which it shared Aug. 11, 2022.
In her new role as President, Ms. Chavarria directs all aspects of Operations, People, Growth and Technology for Delta Dental. Ms. Chavarria’s direct reports are:
- Dominic Titcombe, executive vice president and chief information and product officer
- Tom Leibowitz, senior vice president and chief actuarial officer
- Mohammad Navid, senior vice president and chief relationship and business development officer
- Kurt Schroeder, senior vice president and chief marketing and communications officer
- Brian Sherman, senior vice president and chief people officer
- Earl Parker, senior vice president of customer operations
- Jenn MacGilvray, senior vice president, quality care and claims
- Dr. Daniel Croley, vice president and chief dental officer
- Jenn Cheles, vice president, strategic integration
In addition, Delta Dental announced Andrea Fegley has been promoted to senior vice president, legal affairs and deputy general counsel and Mike Manowski to senior vice president, chief technology officer.
“The goal of these organizational changes is to ensure we have the right leadership in place to maximize our ability to achieve corporate priorities on behalf of our customers and providers,” said Mike Castro, chief executive officer of Delta Dental of California. “I am excited about Delta Dental’s future as a health care leader and continuing to deliver on our commitment of providing access and quality care to the more than 40 million people who rely on us.”
“This new leadership structure ensures a strong connection between the functions that shape the exceptional experiences we strive to deliver to our stakeholders, which begins with creating a similarly exceptional experience for our employees,” said Sarah Chavarria, president of Delta Dental of California. “Over the past 65 years, we have built the strongest offering of oral health benefits in the industry, and we remain focused on growing our business and continuing to find innovative ways to provide access to care.”
As announced Aug. 11, 2022, Mike Castro will continue to lead Delta Dental in his role as chief executive officer with Alicia Weber, executive vice president and chief financial officer, and Mike Hankinson, executive vice president and chief legal and compliance officer, reporting directly to him.