Getting affordable dental coverage is easier than ever with a Delta Dental PPO¹ plan. The plan covers a wide array of services. Get 100% coverage for essential preventive care, like routine cleanings and exams.²
Learn how the plan works
Maximize your savings and keep your options open with our PPO plan.
You can visit any licensed dentist, anywhere, or keep the dentist you know and trust. Save the most by visiting a dentist from our PPO network. These dentists agree to reduced fees, and won't charge you more than your expected share of the bill. They also complete your claim forms and help you understand your share of the payment.
Covered services are paid based on a percentage of the dentist's fee. For example, if fillings are covered at 80%, you pay the remaining 20% of the cost. (You may be responsible for a deductible, as well as charges for non-covered services and amounts over the annual maximum.)
Interested in learning more about our plans? Check out our Delta Dental PPO™ network video.
Delta Dental PPO plans are underwritten by Delta Dental Insurance Company in AL, DC (Policy- IENT-P-CORE-DC-REV2018), FL, GA, LA, MS, MT, NV and UT and by not-for-profit dental service companies in these states: CA – Delta Dental of California; PA, MD – Delta Dental of Pennsylvania; NY – Delta Dental of New York, Inc.; DE – Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc.; WV – Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. In Texas, Delta Dental Insurance Company provides a dental provider organization (DPO) plan.
Please see your plan booklet or Policy for a complete description of plan benefits, limitations, and exclusions.