DOT is a portal where you get free, instant online claims processing and easy access to patient eligibility and benefit information 24/7. DOT already makes your life easier, and now with a new look and feel, it will revolutionize your daily office tasks. See what’s new — watch the trailer!
Step 1: What should I expect on first log in?
View a tutorial on how to register and/or log in.
Set up system requirements:
- If you are already an existing user of DOT, ensure you have written down all DOT usernames and passwords. Any passwords previously saved in your browser will NOT be ported to the new DOT.
- The new DOT requires the latest version of Google Chrome and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Enable pop-ups (PDF) in Google Chrome for https://dentalofficetoolkit.com
- Pop-ups will only be used to display a printable format of benefits, routine procedures, etc.
Know what to expect at your first log in:
If you are a current user of the Dental Office Toolkit, you will be able to use your existing username and password.
When you first log in to the new DOT, you will be asked to confirm and/or complete the following information for your account:
- Three security questions
- Toolkit user first name
- Toolkit user last name
- Email address
- Phone number
Note: Please ensure businesses with multiple usernames have first names and last names that are unique to each username. For example: ABC Dental with TIN 123456789 has usernames ‘jsmith’ and ‘jsmith1’, the system will require a unique first name and last name for each username (ex: first name: John, last name: Smith and first name: John, last name: Smith1)
Step 2: Review training materials to perform your daily office tasks
Once you have successfully logged in, review the following tutorials to ensure you can perform your daily office tasks in the new DOT:
- Set your provider and home office
- Search, select, and change a member to complete the below tasks with ease:
- Print benefits and view routine procedures
- Search for past claims, pre-treatment estimates and more
- Submit pre-treatment estimates and claims
Step 3: Utilize additional system enhancements to help your office run even more smooth
Enhancements to DOT will allow you to:
- Conduct Family Claims History Search to view previously submitted pre-treatment estimates and claims from any business. Additionally, this feature will allow users to search for sealant history for members.
- Set up Direct Deposit (Note: No action is required for current users of direct deposit)
- Use the User Management capability to utilize varying levels of access for different toolkit users in your office. Learn more.